With a growing number of investors seeking to better understand the ESG characteristics of their portfolios and report them in a transparent and streamlined way to their stakeholders, State Street Global Exchange ? can provide the analytics and reporting to do so. The ESGX? platform helps clients navigate the non-traditional, financial data landscape with this interactive portfolio decision support tool. Clients are able to view their portfolios through the lenses of industry-leading data sets and frameworks, allowing them to identify drivers aligned with their investment goals.
- Carbon Footprint and carbon intensity analysis
- Comparison Functionality across portfolios, allowing for benchmark analysis
- Financial Metric Correlation, allowing clients to view ESG metrics against risk and return measures
- Data Optionality, with access to leading ESG data providers including: TruValue Labs, IdealRatings, MSCI, S&PTrucost, Sustainalytics, and Arabesque, with future support for State Street Global Advisors' proprietary R-FactorTM
- Standardized Reporting including ESG, Climate, and SASB reporting templates (see right)